Use Your Strengths to Combat Imposter Syndrome
Updated: Aug 18, 2022
Are you doubting your abilities and feeling like a fraud? Do you feel like you have imposter syndrome? So, do 90% of the clients we work with, from recent to college graduates to executives, no one seems immune these days to feeling like they’re not measuring up. What if you're actually not flawed? What if it’s the environment you’re working in, a toxic company or boss, or just an indicator it’s time to start exploring your strengths.
In this video we cover:
- What is imposter syndrome and how to know if you actually have it.
- What makes people more vulnerable to feeling like an imposter.
- Steps you can take to counter those feelings of inadequacy and step into your self-confidence at work.
Links to the Harvard Business Review articles mentioned in this video:
- Stop telling women they have imposter syndrome
- End Imposter Syndrome in Your Workplace